The Pomeranian breed is generally known as a small package encapsulating a very large personality! They’re lovable, loyal and fiercely aggressive over their loved ones.
Mixing different breed’s DNA with the Pomi results in some pretty awesome and interesting combinations. Please browse our list of the top 16 Pomeranian mixed breeds below, and let us know your favorites in the comments!
1. Wouldn’t you love to be the proud owner of a Bichonaranian? He belongs to the Pomeranian and Bichon Frise mixed family.
2. The Pomeagle down below is feeling the Christmas spirit and is a healthy mix of Beagle and Pomeranian.
3. This little marshmallow is called a Chineranian and is the hybrid between a Pomeranian and Japanese Chin.
4. “Cute” now has a new definition and it’s all thanks to this Shiranian, a cross-breed of Shih Tzu and Pomeranian.
5. This pretty lady belongs to the Pomchi family – a blend of Pomeranian and Chihuahua.
6. Our mustached heart-throb below is a cross between Cocker Spaniel and Pomeranian, giving us a Cockeranian.
7. The eagle-eyed Dameranian is a combination of the Pomeranian and Dachshund.
8. These exquisite pairs of blue eyes and downy soft fur belong to the Pomsky, the Pomeranian and Husky combo.
9. “Look me in the eyes and tell me No!” This hypnotizing stare belongs to a Jackaranian, who has both Pomeranian and Jack Russell blood flowing through his veins.
10. Wouldn’t you just love to squeeze this little Maltipom, the heir of the Pomeranian and Maltese?
11. This pint-sized cutie is a descendant of the Pekingese and Pomeranian and we shall christen him a Peek-A-Pom.
12. I think my heart just melted. The Poodle and Pomeranian sure make pretty babies called the Pomapoo.
13. This little beauty is a Poshie – the lovely offspring of the Shetland Sheepdog and Pomeranian.
14. The Yoranian adores cuddles and who can ignore this request? He is a cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and Pomeranian.
15. The Pug and Pomeranian produced this cute-as-a-button Pom-A-Pug.
16. No, it’s not a teddy-bear, it’s a PapiPom, a mixture of Pomeranian and Papillion.
Sadly, it seems we’ve reached the end of our compilation of the top 16 Pomeranian Mixed Breeds. Please feel free to leave your comment and photo of your four-legged friend below. Until next time…