There are countless reasons to love Dobermans – they are one of the most loyal and devoted breeds, often referred to as “velcro dogs” due to their unceasing attachment to their owners!
Despite their dark “scary” coloring and general reputation as guard dogs, these loveable pooches are often sweet softies. Today we’re highlighting 15 mixed breeds that take the awesomeness that is the Doberman, and add to it!
What’s your favorite Doberman mixed breed? Any we missed? Share your thoughts in the comments!
1. Rotterman: Rottweiler x Doberman Mix
2. Doberlian Shepherd: Doberman x Australian Shepherd Mix
3. Dorgi: Doberman x Corgi
4. Doberman x Bloodhound Mix
5. Doberman Shepherd: German Shepherd x Doberman Mix
6. Doberlab (Also Known as the Doberdor): Doberman x Lab Mix
7. Beagleman: Beagle x Doberman Mix
8. Doberdane: Great Dane x Doberman Mix
9. Doberhound: Greyhound x Doberman Mix
10. Dobie: Collie x Doberman Mix
11. Doodleman: Poodle x Doberman
12. Coon Hound / Doberman Mix
13. Doberidgeback: Doberman x Ridgeback Mix
14. Bullderman: Doberman x Bull Terrier Mix
15. Doberman / Wolfhound Mix
Love our list of dashing Dobby mixes? Make sure to also check out our listicles on: