The Greyhound is known for his calm and independent disposition, providing a peaceful and almost regal companion who loves quiet, peace, and tranquility.
He makes a perfect indoor pet who will respect your fragile and delicate house decorations – in short, Greyhounds are quite chill!
Combining these even-tempered Greyhound traits with those of other breeds results in some amazing and surprising mixed breeds. We’ve compiled a list of the top 17 Greyhound cross-breeds for you to have a look through and choose your favorite!
1. These expressive eyes belong to a Greyhound and a Boxer mix.
2. Such a unique face can only belong to a Greyhound/Bulldog cross.
3. This sweetheart is a Greyhound and Border Collie hybrid.
4. Wouldn’t you love becoming an owner of this adorable Greyhound and Beagle mixed breed?
5. These jumbo ears will miss nothing! They belong to a Greyhound and Corgi half breed.
6. A Greyhuahua is a combination of Greyhound and Chihuahua blood.
7. This contemplative expression belongs to a Greyhound Doberman cross.
8. This Olympian athlete sports the genes of the Greyhound and Dalmatian.
9. This golden eyed charmer is a cross between a Greyhound and Golden Retriever
10. Merging the DNA of the Greyhound and German Shepherd certainly gives some pretty amazing results!
11. These baby blues belong to a phenomenal example of a cross between a Greyhound and a Husky.
12. Curious George featured below is a Greyhound and Jack Russell mix.
13. The intimidating stare belongs to a Greyhound and Mastiff breed.
14. Pretty as a picture is this Greyhound and Pitbull combo.
15. These twins share Greyhound and Poodle genes.
16. A unique Greyhound and Pug combo.
17. This sleek creature is a beautiful example of a Greyhound and Whippet cross-breed.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading through our list of these beautiful Greyhound mixes – now we’d love to hear your opinion on which you consider your favorite!
Leave us a comment or post a pic of you beloved Greyhound mix – we would love to see your cute four-legged best friend.
Need more cute canine cross-breed goodness? See our lists on: