The Newfoundland breed is well-known for its impeccable work ethic and responsive and sweet-natured temperament. Combining the Newfoundland bloodline with other popular breeds results in some awesome and amazing animals.
Carry on reading to have a look at our 14 top choices of Newfoundland cross-breeds.
1. This beautiful crossbreed between a Newfoundland and Bernese mountain dog, giving us the Bernefie.
2. Fall instantly in love with a Golden Newfie puppy, a mix of a Newfoundland and Golden Retriever.
3. The New Rottland is the Newfoundland and Rottweiler all rolled into one – the ultimate bodyguard!
4. Or mixing the Newfoundland with a German Shephard results in this amazing New Shep.
5. The curly haired Newdel is a stunning cross between the Newfoundland and a Poodle.
6. Make sure you have a BIG backyard when adopting a Saint Bernewfie, which is a combination of the Newfoundland and Saint Bernard.
7. This little face of innocence belongs to a combo of the Newfoundland and American Bulldog.
8. A mix-up of DNA between a Newfoundland and Irish Wolfhound will give you this beast of a bear.
9. The sweetheart below is a combo Newfoundland and Great Pyrenees.
10. Squeeze him tight, this teddy bear mix of Newfoundland and Husky.
11. The Newfoundland and Border Collie mix is a working dog at heart.
12. An adorable combination of a Newfoundland and Komondor.
13. The Newfoundland and Malamute crossbreed gives us this stunning wolf look-alike.
14. It’s completely impossible to ignore the pleading eyes of the Newfoundland and Labrador. Just one more cookie, please…
It seems we’ve unfortunately reached the end of our list of the top 14 beautiful Newfoundland cross-breeds. We truly hope you enjoyed reading our compilation.
Feel free to let us know which one was your favorite and remember to post us a photo of your best friend here below!
Like these larger-than-life canines? Be sure to also check out our guides to: