Are you expecting a terrific trio at home?
Whether you’re bringing in a group of new best buddies or simply want to find fitting names for your existing gaggle of furry friends, there are plenty of name sets that might make the perfect inspiration for your canine crowd!
Below, we’ll share some of the best triplet names for pets so that you can find fitting names for your furry friends. We’ll include some of the most famous threesomes from literature, movies, and pop culture, as well as some names other owners have used for their four-footed trios.
Famous Triplet Pet Names
We’ll start by sharing some of the most famous dog names for pupper trios. Be sure to let us know any we missed in the comments!
- Angelica, Eliza, Peggy: The Schuyler Sisters from Hamilton were known for their determination to take destiny into their own hands.
- Anna, Elsa, and Olaf: These Disney mainstays help emphasize the magic of bravery and family in the new classic, Frozen.
- Anne, Emily, Charlotte: Anne, Emily, and Charlotte Brontë were well known poets and novelists, most notably, Emily’s work Wuthering Heights. See our list of literary dog names for more book-based name ideas!
- Athos, Porthos, Aramis: While better known as the Three Musketeers, Arthos, Porthos, and Aramis were known for their excellent swordsmanship and fervor for justice.
- Aurora, Belle, and Jasmine: Aurora, Belle, and Jasmine make up some of the most iconic Disney princesses to exist.
- Alvin, Simon, and Theodore: Alvin the chipmunk and his two siblings Simon and Theodore are known for their cuteness and unique singing abilities.
- Blair, Serena, and Nate: This Gossip Girl love triangle encompasses the posh lifestyle of the upper east side in Manhattan.
- Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup: Who doesn’t love the Powerpuff Girls? This crime-fighting trio was created with a little bit of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
- Blanche, Dorothy, Rose: These Golden Girls know how to live life to its fullest, even with the occasional complications of friendship.
- Buffy, Willow, and Xander: Buffy, Willow, and Xander contemptuous love triangle from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show.
- Boo, Sully, and Mike: This cute trio of Disney characters from the movie Monsters’ Inc provide perfect inspiration for your pups’ names.
- Chandler, Ross, and Joey: These three buddies make the best of friends in the hit show Friends.
- Cher, Tai, and Dionne: As if! Cher and Dionne transform the new girl Tai in the 90’s classic Clueless.
- Danny, Joey, Jesse: These friends in Full House grew up together and raise Danny’s daughters DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle.
- DJ, Stephanie, Michelle: Danny Tanner’s daughters in Full House always pack plenty of personality into the show.
- Dylan, Natalie, Alex: These incognito cops always did their best to catch the bad guys in Charlie’s Angels.
- Eric, Cory, Shawn: In Boy Meets World, this trio supports Cory as he juggles friends, romance, and school.
- Ferris, Cameron, and Sloane: Buller? Bueller? Bueller? These stars from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off make the perfect trio namesakes for mischievous mutts.
- Forrest, Jenny, and Bubba: These three central characters are the mainstays in Forrest’s life in Forrest Gump.
- George, Elaine, Jerry: In Seinfeld, these three characters serve as the driving force behind most of the absurd story lines. Let your cat be Kramer.
- Glenn, Rick, Daryl: In The Walking Dead, Glenn, Rick, and Daryl all fight to survive in the zombie infested universe.
- Gretchen, Regina, Karen: These Mean Girls help Cady Heron assimilate to the brutal high school culture focused around gaining status and popularity.
- Harry, Ron, and Hermione: Expecto Patronum! This trio of wizards makes amazing namesakes for magical mutts.
- Huey, Duey, and Louie: These adorable animated ducks were Donald Duck’s nephews in the world of Mickey Mouse.
- Jack, Rose, and Cal: Jack wins over Rose after her loveless marriage with Cal in Titanic.
- Jimmy, Tommy, Henry: Jimmy, Tommy, and Henry serve as the central gangsters in Scorcese’s Goodfellas.
- Jon, Brandon, Robb: These Game of Thrones favorites tell the tale of civil war in this fantasy series.
- Katniss, Peeta, Gale: The central love triangle of Katniss, Peeta, Gale in The Hunger Games certainly keeps you on your toes throughout the series.
- Kelly, Beyonce, and Michelle: Destiny’s Child anyone? This iconic group of strong women give you a fabulous trio namesake – we have other great strong female dog names too!
- Kevin, Joe, and Nick: These singing brothers made a name for themselves with their popular Disney channel show. Fun Fact: There’s also another brother, named Frankie (possible cat name?).
- Kevin, Paul, Winnie: The Wonder Years tracks these young friends as they grow up in the 60s and 70s.
- Kirk, Spock, and Mccoy: This terrific Startrek trio explores unknown worlds on the USS Enterprise.
- Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe: Love them or hate them, the Kardashian sisters have certainly made a place for themselves in pop culture.
- Leslie, Ann, April: Leslie, Ann, and April star in Parks and Recreation, where they struggle to fulfill Leslie’s dream of beautifying their surroundings.
- Lilly, Oliver, Miley: In Hannah Montana, this terrific trio does their very best to keep Miley’s pop star life a secret.
- Lizzie, Miranda, Gordo: In Lizzie Mcguire, Lizzie and her two friends navigate the sometimes tumultuous world of middle school.
- Lorelai, Rory, Emily: These three generations of women in Gilmore Girls showcase intergenerational drama in their Connecticut town.
- Lucy, Edmund, and Peter: These siblings enjoy adventures throughout Narnia together.
- Luke, Lana, and Han: Who could replicate the chemistry of the Star Wars trio Luke, Lana, and Han? See our full list of Star Wars dog name ideas too!
- Mary, Edith, Sybi: These sisters from Downton Abbey demonstrate the limitations of women’s rights in the 20th century.
- Mary-Kate, Ashley, Elizabeth: The Olsen sisters who originally got their start from Full House are known for their media and fashion empire.
- Meredith, Alex, Cristina: In Grey’s Anatomy, these ladies embody the importance of friendship in the high-stress setting of the hospital.
- Mike, Lucas, Dustin: These three friends uncover long-kept government secrets and mysteries in the Stranger Things series.
- Mary, Winnie, and Sarah: This powerful witch trio wreaks havoc and brings lots of laughs in Disney’s Hocus Pocus.
- Moe, Curly, and Larry: These unique names belong to The 3 Stooges. Moe, Curly and Larry were known for their style of slapstick comedy, so they are perfect namesakes for both clumsy and comedic canines.
- Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe: The three gals from Friends would also make the perfect pooch names for three female four-footers (of course, you could also mix-and-match boys and girls).
- Pooh, Tiger, and Piglet: Winnie the Pooh is supported by his exuberant friend Tiger and timid but sweet companion Piglet.
- Rob, Sansa, and Arya: Three of the Stark siblings from Game of Thrones would make perfect names for your pack of direwolves.
- Salt, Peppa, and Spinderella: This iconic rap group of three provide great rapper dog name inspiration for your group of grovin’ gals.
- Saul, Walter, Jesse: These cunning characters aren’t your typical protagonists, but they definitely undergo a riveting transformation throughout the Breaking Bad series.
- Sawyer, Kate, Jack: In Lost, Jack and Sawyer create a love triangle lusting over Kate.
- Ted, Marshall, Barney: These How I Met Your Mother characters help support Ted on his quest to find love in the rom-com series.
- Tris, Tobias, Peter: This trio from Divergent exists in a post-apocalyptic world where people are physically separated based on their values.
- Violet, Klaus, Sunny: Violet, Klaus, and Sunny are the three orphans and protagonists in Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- Scooby, Shaggy, and Velma: Do you have a mutt Mystery Gang? If so, this main Scooby Doo trio might make a perfect namesake for your terrific triplets.
- Snap, Crackle, and Pop: Snap, Crackle, and Pop represent the mascots for the Kellogg’s cereal Rice Krispies.
- Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward: These best buddies from Bikini Bottom go on plenty of adventures and showcase comedic, sarcastic, and energetic personalities.
- Wendy, Michael, John: These three siblings go on quite a journey to Neverland with Peter Pan in the classic film of the ame name.
- Winnie, Christopher, Robin: Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh embodied hundreds of fantastic adventures in Hundred Acre Wood in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
- Winston, Nick, Schmidt: Your furry friends will certainly make entertaining roommates, which might make this terrific trio from New Girl great namesakes for your canine crew.
- Woody, Buzz, and Jessie: These Toy Story stars unearth the power of friendship on their quest to find their original owner.
- Zeus, Apollo, and Hermes: These strong figures from Greek mythology are perfect for a pack of divine doggos if you’re into Greek dog name ideas!
Dog Triplet Names Other Owners Have Used
Not sold on any of the famous triplet names listed above? No problemo! Check out some of these thrice-as-nice names some other owners have used for littermate dog names.
Some of these are references to popular threesomes, but others were picked because they were alliterative or owners just liked the way they sounded.
We’ve split these names into male, female, and gender-neutral groups, but you could obviously mix and match ‘em to suit your pack!
Triplet Names for Male Pets
Do you have a group of boisterous boys at home? Here are some male dog names for triplets other owners have used.
- Ajax, Castor, and Ares
- Bailey, Chip, and Bear
- Braden, Corbin, and Hector
- Charlie, Rex, and Rudy
- Cody, Rambo, and Blue
- Cooper, Oakley, and Mac
- Danny, Joe, and Jesse
- Dozer, Bo, and Tyson
- Fox, Falcon, and Finch
- Glenn, Rick, and Daryl
- Hank, Wally, and Peanut
- Jackson, Lincoln, and Watson
- Jasper, Blaze, and Bentley
- Jon, Brandon, and Robb
- Kainoa, Kaiholo, and Kalil
- Lex, Logan, and Lois
- Marley, Benny, and Zeke
- Max, Kobe, and Oscar
- Kaia, Kaiholo, and Kalil
- Tank, Apollo, and Hercules
- Tom, Dick, and Harry
Triplet Names for Female Pets
Are your canine cuties a triple threat? Here are some female dog names for canine trios that some other owners have used for their pooches.
- Abby, Angel, and Annie
- Amanda, Mackenzie, and Johanna
- Annabelle, Isabelle, and Mirabelle
- Anne, Emily, and Charlotte
- Bailey, Bella, and Belle
- Calla, Olivia, and Emma
- Claudine, Delphina, and Coraline
- Cookie, Cora, and Daisy
- Daisy, Lilly, and Marigold
- Delilah, Diamond, and Dixie
- Eloise, Madeline, and Beatrice
- Ember, Emma, and Evie
- Este, Alana, and Danielle
- Finley, Fiona, and Freya
- Florence, Mary, and Rosalie
- Gail, Moana, and Luna
- Giselle, Tiana, and Megara
- Hayley, Harper, and Hazel
- Jade, Josie, and Juno
- Katie, Kali, and Kona
- Lark, Wren, and Paloma
- Lexi, Libby, and Lilly
- Maya, Mia, and Milie
- May, June, and Summer
- Meredith, Callie, and Cristina
- Odessa, Sydney, and Sedona
- Paisley, Peaches, and Pearl
- Piper, Poppy, and Pixie
- Rosie, Riley, and Roxie
- Sassy, Scout, and Shadow
- Tilly, Trixie, and Tina
- Twinkle, Tiara, and Thalia
- Zelda, Zoey, and Zara
Gender-Neutral and Mixed Triplet Names for Pets
Whether you have all guys, gals, or a mixture of the two, these gender-neutral triplet names other owners have used are worth considering for your dog squad.
- Banjo, Electro, and Kazoo
- Cheeto, Dorito, and Frito
- Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry
- Hot Dog, Mustard, and Ketchup
- Laffy, Taffy, and Lenny
- Lime, Tequila, and Salt
- Mario, Luigi, and Peach
- Milk, Cookie, and Monster
- Pancake, Eggs, and Bacon
- Rock, Paper, and Scissors
- Sassy, Jazzy, and Padfoot
- Star, Moon, and Sun
- Spring, Winter, and Autumn
- Tic, Tac, and Toe
As you can see, there are plenty of terrific triplet names to choose from! Hopefully, one of these name sets is the perfect fit for your family of furry friends.
Do you have a trio at home? Which triplet names were your favorite? Tell us all about it in the comments below!